Fast on the winner podium: Execute your ideas for new developments with FROX
You want to pursue an innovative idea? You want to check how the solution works in reality before the rollout of a new service or automated process? With our rapid prototyping method, you can quickly develop and deploy new applications, features and functions for your customers and employees: Our experts analyze the requirements with you and turn your ideas into a viable concept. Using flexible technologies and methods, we develop a usable solution that can be implemented immediately. The further development takes place in multiple efficient steps, whereby the feedback of the users forms the basis for each further optimization and automation step. The Rapid Prototyping Service by FROX offers you unbeatable advantages:
- Testing the feasibility of your ideas on the customers, users or test groups
- Simulation of automated business processes before the rollout
- Reduction of development risks through early insights on the success of the new solution
- Extremely fast Go Live and thus a clear competitive advantage
- Step-by-step optimization of the solution and automation of further process steps
- Future-proof: Adjustments to new challenges possible at any time thanks to the modular structure of FROX solutions
Rapid Prototyping Process Automation is particularly suitable for:
- Process management, project teams and IT departments who already have concrete ideas for a process automation project
- Innovation teams that need technical support in the field of system integration and process automation
- IT service departments that need a proof of value for upcoming projects
- Departments and companies looking to build digital customer or employee services
Our approach to prototype your solution
Step 1: Design
Organization of a workshop, development of innovative concepts and definition of specifications based on your ideas and goals.
Step 2: Prototype
We create an initial prototype which enables testing new applications, features or functions in real or simulated application environments.
Step 3: Iteration Process
In several short iteration cycles, the production solution is developed based on user feedback from the prototype.
We help you design and govern your IT processes, so that they become the engine of your business.
FROX Consulting Services
Benefit from our profound experience in all relevant areas of ITSM and Digital Transformation
COO and Member of the Executive Board