BMC Helix ITSM
The IT Service Management Platform BMC Helix (formerly BMC Remedy), fully supports your service management and increases the productivity of your IT organization.
- Available as a cloud, hybrid or on-premises solution.
- The intuitive user interface provides a positive user experience.
- Intelligent and contextual support functions: Change Management, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Service Request Management, Identity Management and Knowledge Management.
- Make the right decisions with the help of intelligent, data-driven analysis and reporting functions and visualise them via dashboard or as a report.
- Your employees can create tickets from anywhere thanks to mobile apps.
- Out-of-the-box optimised processes according to the best practice guide ITIL 4.
BMC Helix Digital Workplace
With one click, your employees can access all services and knowledge articles to facilitate their work.
- Simple and accessible solutions for technical problems accessible from anywhere.
- Happier employees and customers thanks to outstanding user-friendliness and self-service functionalities.
- All service catalogues in one tool – whether IT, HR, or Facility Management.
- Lower 1st level support ticket costs through automation and workflows with Digital Workplace.
BMC Helix Discovery
With BMC Helix Discovery, you can accurately discover IT infrastructure inventory, identify services, and automatically store the data in a Configuration Management Database (CMDB). This provides a clear overview of your IT systems and the relevance for your business services.
- Simplify cloud and virtualization projects by controlled removal and consolidation of assets – with access to thousands of asset types including containers and cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure compliant and secure operations in all data centers through vulnerability and security gap detection.
- Reduce service outages through predictable Change and Configuration Management.
- Improve security and recover failed services faster thanks to reliable configuration and relationship data.
- Identify hardware, software and service dependencies in multi-cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments.
BMC TrueSight IT Operations and Automation
Improve your IT operations with artificial intelligence. BMC TrueSight is an AIOps platform that uses machine learning and pattern recognition to support your IT operations. BMC’s solution analyzes your data from monitoring, service desk, and infrastructure and uses automated analyses to predict performance issues. BMC TrueSight is designed for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Proactively identify problems and receive automatic suggestions for problem resolution.
- Manage capacities and keep track of Public Cloud costs.
- Access real-time information for performance management and service assurance.
BMC Helix Knowledge Management
Optimize your service management with AI-powered knowledge. With intelligent Knowledge Management, provide the right information across all channels and deliver modern self-service to employees and customers.
- AI-powered search across multiple sources with filters, tags, synonyms, autocomplete, autocorrect, and text analytics (text suggestions: “Did you mean…?”) that intuitively interprets a user’s input and accelerates and improves search.
- NLP-based language analysis that captures the full context and delivers personalized results.
- Real-time translations of knowledge articles into over 100 supported languages – less time as well as cost spent on translations and better service experience in the desired language.
- Predictive support and avoidance of knowledge gaps and outdated knowledge through reporting and analytics based on real-time user data – with immediate feedback and recommendations for action.
- Out-of-the-box library of hundreds of ready-to-use knowledge articles for standard applications such as Windows, Mac OS, Outlook, Office 365, Adobe, Google, Java, etc.
- Quick and easy publishing, editing, and importing of knowledge articles, as well as creating video tutorials or importing existing videos directly into the knowledge article.
- Seamless omnichannel integration for faster and more efficient customer support throughout the support flow – for self-service on all devices like desktop and mobile or during interactions with chatbots.
BMC Control-M is an award-winning workload automation platform that enables you to automate IT processes and easily orchestrate application workflows – on-premises (as BMC Control-M), as a service (as BMC Helix Control-M), in the public or private cloud, or hybrid. The powerful software helps efficiently plan, manage, monitor, and optimize workflows so that digital services and applications are delivered faster, workflows execute reliably, errors are minimized, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are improved.
Workload Automation with Control-M enables you to, among other things:
- Automate workflows of all types – across all systems and applications in the enterprise from a central point of control. This gives IT organizations an overview of their system landscape and enables them to work with a uniform architecture.
- Improve the system landscape, relieve employees and increase quality by automating manual processes and reducing sources of errors.
- Accelerate the development of new services by bringing development (Dev), operations (Ops) and business closer together – with a Jobs-as-Code approach.
- Reduce costs and optimize IT support by cutting application development costs, reducing the number of tools used, and avoiding too many interfaces between specialized teams.
- Meet the increasing demands for a fast-moving and reliable IT organization and reduce application and data outages through increased system uptime and improve end-user efficiency.
- Promote transparency for audits, compliance and governance.