BMC Control-M is an award-winning workload automation platform that enables you to automate IT processes and easily orchestrate application workflows – on-premises (as BMC Control-M), as a service (as BMC Helix Control-M), in the public or private cloud, or hybrid. The powerful software helps efficiently plan, manage, monitor, and optimize workflows so that digital services and applications are delivered faster, workflows execute reliably, errors are minimized, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are improved.
Workload Automation with Control-M enables you to, among other things:
- Automate workflows of all types – across all systems and applications in the enterprise from a central point of control. This gives IT organizations an overview of their system landscape and enables them to work with a uniform architecture.
- Improve the system landscape, relieve employees and increase quality by automating manual processes and reducing sources of errors.
- Accelerate the development of new services by bringing development (Dev), operations (Ops) and business closer together – with a Jobs-as-Code approach.
- Reduce costs and optimize IT support by cutting application development costs, reducing the number of tools used, and avoiding too many interfaces between specialized teams.
- Meet the increasing demands for a fast-moving and reliable IT organization and reduce application and data outages through increased system uptime and improve end-user efficiency.
- Promote transparency for audits, compliance and governance.